This year’s symposium focused on the intricacies of fermentation, autoimmunity, food allergies and the microbiome.
Whether you are a practicing physician, nurse practitioner, nutritionist, or health coach, you would have walked away with a stronger understanding of the application of therapeutic diets specifically on the topic of the gut-microbiome and nutrition.
- Fermented Foods and Human Health | Sandor Ellix Katz
- Autoimmunity: Explorations in Immunometabolism | Alena Guggenheim, ND
- Clinical Use of Probiotics: Where the Rubber Meets the Road | Robert Martindale, MD, PhD
- Immune Modulation and Essential Nutrients
from Infancy to Adolescence | Carolyn Nygaard, ND
- Rejoining the Wild, Food, Poop and Worms
in the World of IBD | Mark Davis, ND
- Exploration of the Gut-Skin Axis: The Role of the Microbiome, Lipidome and Nutrition | Raja Sivamani, MD, MS, CAT
- The Role of Therapeutic Diets in the Primary Care Setting | Greg Nigh, ND
- Feed your Critters Right and Your Vitality Will Bloom | Satya Ambrose, ND, LAc
- Updates in Clinical and Community Nutrition Research | Kim Tippens, ND, MS, MPH
Purchase the professional recordings!
- The Art of Fermentation | Sandor Ellix Katz
- Optimizing Nutrient Absorption: The Key to a Healthier You! | Julie Briley, ND, and Courtney Jackson, ND
- Little Known Questions to Ask Your Farmer | Elizabeth Boggs, RN, NTP, Certified Fermentationist
- Culinary Herbs for Digestive Health | Orna Izakson, ND, RH (AHG)