Learn the facts and myths about popular diets and how and why to include nature’s super-foods in you meals. In addition, hear from Food As Medicine Institute’s co-founders, Drs. Courtney Jackson and Julie Briley as they discuss their practical approach to a whole foods lifestyle, including tools and tips for making great choices at the grocery store and in the kitchen.
- Mechanism of Food Immune Reactivity and Autoimmunity | Chad Larson, NMD, DC
- Helping Without Harming: Relationship with Food & Body as a Variable in Treatment Plans | Hilary Kinavey, MS, LPC and Dana Sturtevant, MS, RD
- The Role of the Ketogenic Diet in Parkinson’s Disease | Angela Senders, ND
- Principles of Chinese Dietary Therapy and it’s Practical Application to Nourishing Prescriptions | Ellen Goldsmith, LAc
- Culinary Considerations in the Patient with Active Cancer | Robert Ellis, DO, PhD, FACP, CS
- The Effects of a Low Carb Diet on Appetite and Weight Loss | Diane D. Stadler, PhD, RD
- Addressing Common Clinical Challenges with Prescribing SIBO Therapeutic Diets | SIBO Panel: Allison Siebecker, ND, MSOM, LAc and expert guests including: Melanie Keller, ND, Whitney Hayes, ND, LAc, and Lisa Shaver, ND
- The Genetic Advantage to Weight Management: Utilizing Genetic Information in Therapeutic Diet Plans | Valerie Ferdinand, ND
- Culinary and Medicinal Applications of Spices | David Riley, MD
Purchase the professional recordings!
- The Benefits of a Low-Carb Diet | Andy Erlandsen, ND
- East Meets West in the Kitchen – Using Chinese Dietary Therapies for Weight Management and Improved Energy | Ellen Goldsmith, LAc
- Healing Food and Dietary Strategies for People with Cancer | Robert Ellis, DO, PhD, FACP, CS
- Practical Tips for Using Food as Medicine Every Day | Julie Briley, ND and Courtney Jackson, ND